segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

Everything's Just Wonderful (With the marvellous british Lily Allen's accent !)

They think everythingEveryone is going mentalIt seems to me we're spiralingOut of control and this is inevitableAnd don't you think this time is yoursThis time is mine, it's temperamentalIt seems to me, we're on all foursCrawling on out knees, someone help us pleaseOh Jesus Christ almightyDo I feel alright? No, not slightlyI wanna get a flat I know I can afford itIt's just the bureaucrats that won't give me a mortgageIt's very funny 'cause I got ya fucking moneyAnd I'm never gonna get it just 'cause of my bad creditOh well, I guess I mustn't grumbleI suppose it's just the way the cookie crumblesOh yes, I'm fineEverything's just wonderfulI'm having the time of my lifeIf everyone and something elseSomething new, look what we got hereAnd don't you feel, it's all the sameSome sick game and it's so insincereI wish I could change your waysOf the world, make it a nice placeUntil that day, I guess we stayDoing what we do, screwing who we screwWhy can't I sleep at night?Don't say it's gonna be alrightI want to be able to eat spaghetti bolognaiseAnd not feel bad about it for days and days and daysAll my magazines they talk about weight lossIf I buy those jeans I could look like Kate MossI know it's not the life that I choseBut I guess it's just the way that things goOh yes, I'm fineEverything's just wonderfulI'm having the time of my lifeOh yes, I'm fineEverything's just wonderfulI'm having the time of my lifeOh Jesus Christ almightyDo I feel alright? No, not slightlyI wanna get a flat I know I can afford itIt's just the bureaucrats that won't give me a mortgageIt's very funny 'cause I got ya fucking moneyAnd I'm never gonna get it just 'cause of my bad creditOh well, I guess I mustn't grumbleI suppose it's just the way the cookie crumblesI guess that's just the way that things goI suppose it's just the way the cookie crumbles

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bom senso!